Microblading is the perfect solution for over plucked, thinning/sparse or misshapen eyebrows. Get waterproof and smudge-proof eyebrows with Microblading! No more wasting time penciling or filling-in your eyebrows. Microblading is the ultimate perfect eyebrow.
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent makeup. It is a non-invasive solution for over plucked, thinning/sparse or misshapen eyebrows. Natural beautiful eyebrows are created with a handheld microblading tool. It’s perfect for people who want defined/darkened eyebrows, or thicker/reshaped eyebrows. Microblading lasts 1.5-3 years, depending on skin type (normal, oily, dry), age (youthful/mature).
Full Microblading Without Touchup
$375 Includes eyebrow facial mapping which is a technique that measures and outlines the brow area to obtain the perfect shape, thickness and symmetry for each individual client. The healing process takes approximately 7-14 days, and about 4 weeks for the color to fully set in. The process takes an average of 2.5 hours.
$225 + Touchups allow for refinement of the eyebrow and pigment retainment for a perfect final result. The healing process takes approximately 7-14 days, and about 4 weeks for the color to fully set in. The process takes an average of 1.5 hours. Price may increase for microblading touchups that are 1 + years old.
Special Package Pricing
$500 Full Microblading with 6-8 weeks touch up.
$100.00 deposit required when booking. Will be applied toward balance.
Who Should Avoid Microblading
While microblading is great for most people, there are some people who are ineligible for microblading:
- Those prone to keloids or post-inflammatory hypopigmentation. Unfortunately, since microblading punctures the skin as we add ink, we cannot work with clients with these conditions.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis. Again, microblading artists cut the skin so it is our policy not to work with these conditions.
- If you’ve had Juvederm or other fillers in that area. Depending on the timing, we recommend to get microblading first! Otherwise, check with your doctor.
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy. Although microblading is great for restoring eyebrows, we would require a doctor’s note in order to perform the procedure for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.
- If you have any kind of skin condition or disease on or near your eyebrows. This includes but not limited to eczema, shingles, rashes, warts or blisters near the eyebrow.
- Children. Microblading is for adults only! We do not recommend microblading for anyone under the age of 18. It is our policy not to work with children, even with a consent form.
- People with diabetes
- Pregnant and woman breast feeding
- People with glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin)
- People with allergies to makeup or pigment
- Those with easily triggered postinflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Are a hemophiliac
- Have healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve Disorder.
- Those on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin